Translate

Thursday 14 March 2013

Girly Girl

I am a girly girl. I just won't admit it. Nope. Not a chance in hell.


  1. I will not admit that I cry when I watch Oprah, The Pursuit of Happyness or when I am watching the Season X finale of F.R.I.E.N.D.S
  2. I will not admit that I like to, scratch that, LOVE to look at myself in the mirror and admire myself (on my good days)
  3. I will not admit that I have my notion of prince charming
  4. I will not admit that I watch romantic comedies
  5. I will not admit that once the romcom has ended, I have a stupid dreamy grin on my face
  6. I will not admit that I day dream myself being the female lead in that particular romcom
  7. I will not admit that I wish to be swept off my feet
  8. I will not admit that I want a handsome educated (not in finance) guy to fall head over heals in love with me and go to the end of the world to get me
  9. I will not admit that I like to shop (and try clothes on, keep them back in the rack in the rack after my heart skips a beat over the price
  10. I will not admit that I love curling up with coffee and a romantic book every once in a while
  11. I will not admit that the notion of marriage is appealing, indeed (but not something that can be forced on an individual)
  12. I will not admit that the idea of a child is appealing (the only thing that I shudder thinking is the big head coming out of you-know-where and turning out to be a mini-Shreesha)
  13. I will not admit that I still have hopes that I will have a college romance
  14. I will not admit that I loved all three parts of 50 Shades of Grey
  15. I will not admit that I have fantasized about Christian Grey numerous times, still do
  16. I will not admit that I want a man to want me badly and do absolutely anything to get me
  17. I will not admit that I sometimes like behaving shy and cute when with an insanely hot/ cute guy (yeah, yeah, sue me)
  18. I will not admit that the sound of becoming a home maker for some chap is appealing
  19. I will not admit that I sometimes hate my overtly manly voice
  20. Have I missed out anything yet??
I will not admit that I am a girly girl.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment